In the summer of 2020, following the worldwide Coronavirus pandemic, we made the decision to close our physical premises and focus entirely on virtual healthcare services.
There were many factors influencing this decision, and a key one was ensuring that we continued to provide care for our patients throughout. Using virtual services, this presented new challenges, and we are committed to ensuring the standard of care you receive during a Telehealth consultation is of the same high standard you would come to expect during an in-person appointment.
We have also committed to:
- Training staff to be “digital health champions” to support you with using digital tools.
- Utilising the latest available technology to deliver services that accomodate the varying needs of our patients
- Ensuring all our patients are aware of their right to have a support person or chaperone with them during a telehealth consultation, as with an in-person appointment.
- Investing in our own IT and equipment to enhance your user experience through improved audio-visual technology.
- Providing support and guidance as required for those who need assistance in acccessing our services
- Continuing to work with local community organisations who provide access and digital skills support
- Continuing to work with organisations such as Purple Tuesday to improve and enhance the customer experience for people living with disabilities.
We are proud to be part of Purple Tuesday, working to provide a more accessible service for people with disabilities, and are commited to providing a service that is inclusive for all people. We are actively committed to supporting all our patients.
For guidance and information on how to make your computer more accessible for your needs, visit BBC’s My Web My Way page for helpful guides and how-to instructions. This will help make navigating our website and utilising our appointment booking software even easier.
If you have any questions or concerns about booking an appointment with us and how we can support you, please do not hesitate to contact us using the form below.
To request a copy of our Equality and Diversity Policy or our Telehealth Policy please contact us using the form below.