We have been fortunate to receive several clinic awards and are proud to be the only clinic in the Emsworth and Havant area to hold these awards. This is what this means for you, our patients.
Patient Partnership Quality Mark (PPQM)
The PPQM is a national award presented by the Royal College of Chiropractors’ Lay Partnership Group to recognise excellence in meeting our patients expectations. We therefore had to demonstrate that we met (or exceeded) expectations in a wide range of areas, including:
- How accessible our clinic is to those with disabilities
- Our booking systems and out-of-hours cover, ensuring you can make appointments quickly and easily at times convenient to you. This includes emergency out-of-hours appointments.
- How clean and safe our clinic is
- How well we respect and protect your privacy
- The way we communicate with you in regards to your healthcare needs and the treatments available to you
- The quality and security of our record keeping
- The other forms of care offered at the clinic, ensuring you can choose which treatment you’d prefer
Clinical Management Quality Mark (CMQM)
The CMQM is given to clinics who demonstrate excellence in the way the clinic operates. The Lay Partnership Group assessed us on a number of areas including:
- Clinical audits- allowing us to identify areas for improvement and focus on these
- Risk management- making sure our clinic is safe for all
- Reporting of incidents
- The policies we operate by which serve to protect everyone who comes to our clinic
- Outcome measures, including patient satisfaction.
- Emergency procedures
In receiving both the PPQM and the CMQM, we became one of less than 50 clinics in the UK to hold both awards!
Our Principal Chiropractor Philippa has co-authored a number of research papers and received a number of professional accolades. The Royal College of Chiropractors presented Philippa with the Heale Award for “Outstanding Post-Graduate Training Candidate” in 2013. Notably, just one chiropractor a year receives this award. It recognises Philippa’s commitment to continued learning and instigation of positive change in her clinics. Most notably, it recognises her significant contribution resulting in improved patient care and positive development of the chiropractic profession.
Additionally, in October 2017 Philippa was awarded runner-up “Business Personality of the Year” in the Havant Small Business Awards.