Award winning chiropractic clinic in Amesbury
Since the clinic opened in 2014, I have been fortunate to receive several national and local awards.
The clinic hold both the Patient Partnership Quality Mark and Clinical Management Quality Mark from the Royal College of Chiropractors and the clinic has held these awards every year since we opened in 2014. Equally, they demonstrate our thorough understanding of how to meet and exceed your expectations of care.
Patient Partnership Quality Mark (PPQM)
The PPQM is a national award presented by the Royal College of Chiropractors’ Lay Partnership Group to recognise excellence in meeting our patients expectations.
We therefore demonstrated that we met, or exceeded, expectations in a wide range of areas including:
- Our booking systems and out-of-hours cover, ensuring you can make appointments quickly and easily at times convenient to you. This includes emergency out-of-hours appointments.
- How well we respect and protect your privacy
- The way we communicate with you in regards to your healthcare needs and the treatments available to you
- The quality and security of our record keeping
- The other forms of care offered, ensuring you can choose which treatment you’d prefer
Clinical Management Quality Mark (CMQM)
The CMQM is given to clinics who demonstrate excellence in the way the clinic operates taking into amount the daily processes, to other policies and procedures.
The Lay Partnership Group assessed us on a number of areas including:
- Clinical audits- allowing us to identify areas for improvement and focus on these
- Risk management- making sure our clinic is safe for all
- Reporting of incidents
- The policies we operate by which serve to protect everyone who comes to our clinic
- Outcome measures, including patient satisfaction.
- Emergency procedures
Chiropractor and Certified Coach Philippa has co-authored a number of research papers and received a number of professional accolades.
At the British Chiropractic Association Autumn conference 2022 Philippa was awarded the prestigious British Chiropractic Association’s “Chiropractor of the Year”! This award is presented to one UK chiropractor each year in recognition of outstanding achievements in the field of chiropractic.
The RCC presented Philippa with the Heale Award for “Outstanding Post-Graduate Training Candidate” in 2013. This prestigious award recognises Philippa’s commitment to continued learning and the instigation of positive change in her clinic. Most notably, this award recognises Philippa’s significant contribution to the profession resulting in improved patient care and positive development for all chiropractors.