Join our Team
Acorn Health is an innovative, award-winning chiropractic and inter-disciplinary clinic. We unite independent practitioners in a beautiful environment where we are passionate about putting patient care and healthcare excellence first. Building on our established reputation, we are pleased to welcome you to our award-winning premises where we offer the opportunity to work alongside experienced, like-minded practitioners as an associate of the clinic.
There are currently no roles available at Acorn Health.
Who we are
Our aim is to provide an innovative and integrated approach to healing and healthcare by working with a team of expert practitioners who deliver healthcare excellence and are committed to developing and improving their skills. Caring for our patients is at the core of what we do and we believe good outcomes from care are vital for both our patients and our practice. We want to help improve public knowledge and understanding of healthcare to encourage our patients to take an active role in managing their own health.
If you would like to become part of our team, are experienced and passionate about chiropractic care, please contact us using the form below for further information about the opportunities available.
We know you have two jobs. Firstly, you’re a practitioner striving to deliver healthcare excellence and superb patient care. Secondly, you’re a business owner and have the roles and responsibilities that come alongside that so you need a dependable health care facility to work from. We offer affordable and flexible associate opportunities and the chance to work alongside side our established chiropractor and practice manager.
Benefits of working with Acorn Health
The practitioners who work from here feel proud to welcome their patients to our facility, and our professional clinic provides light, welcoming treatment rooms that are a pleasure to work in. In addition, to becoming an associate you’ll benefit from:
- A professional, friendly working environment
- Reception services and client booking facilities if required
- Early opening hours two mornings a week from 8.30am
- Late evenings two evenings a week until 7pm
- Convenient town centre location near to a large public car park
- Excellent public transport links including Emsworth train station less then a mile
- Spacious, well lit, well-presented treatment rooms
- Cross-referrals and networking opportunities with other practitioners
- The opportunity to be featured on our reception TV screen, newsletters and social media.
Work with us
Our minimum requirements for practitioners who wish to work with us are:
- Presentation of certificates and qualifications
- Proof of professional indemnity insurance
- Registration with the appropriate professional association
- In addition, you should have a team-minded approach and a high level of commitment to patient care
There are no roles available at Acorn Health
*Please note by contacting us you are giving us your consent to store your data for the sole purpose of recruitment, CV’s and other personal information will be stored for a maximum of three months and then securely destroyed.*