We’ve received some really exciting news today- Philippa has been accepted into the Royal College of Chiropractor’s specialist Pregnancy and Paediatrics Faculty!
Philippa is also a Licenciate to the Royal College’s specialist Pain Faculty– these faculties recognise chiropractors who have undertaken formal postgraduate studies and have specialist knowledge and expertise in their particular fields. Being accepted to these specialist faculties allows Philippa the opportunity to further her skills and learning, take an active role in latest research and develop the evidence base relevant to each field. Exciting times for us at Acorn Health!
The Role of the RCC’s Specialist Faculties
- Recognise experience and qualifications relevant to each subject area
- Foster open inquiry and debate among practitioners and the wider healthcare community
- Encourage further, relevant continuing professional development and study
- Define and uphold the competencies of Specialist Faculty members as they pertain to each subject area
- Review, disseminate and develop the evidence-base in each subject area
- Support specialist faculty members in developing and extending skills and knowledge in relevant subject areas
We are also going to be announcing some new dates for our parent and baby workshops later on in the year, please like our facebook page for updates!
T: 01243 379693
Tags: baby, birth, chichester, child, children, chiropractic, chiropractor, emsworth, feeding, hampshire, havant, hayling island, lactching, mum, mummy, new, osteopath, paediatrics, pain, parent, physiotherapy, Pregnancy, problems, research, shop, shopping, trauma