Our clinic has been fortunate to receive several awards, and this is what that means for you, our patients.
Patient Partnership Quality Mark (PPQM)
The PPQM is a national award presented by the Royal College of Chiropractors’ Lay Partnership Group to recognise excellence in meeting our patients expectations when you seek care with us. In order to receive this award, we had to demonstrate that we met (or exceeded) our patient’s expectations in a wide range of areas, including:
- How accessible our clinic is to those with disabilities
- Our booking systems and out-of-hours cover, ensuring you can make appointments quickly and easily, at times convenient to you. This includes emergency out-of-hours appointments
- The cleanliness and safety of our clinic
- How we respect and protect your privacy
- How well we communicate with you in relation to your healthcare needs and the treatments available to you
- The quality and security of our record keeping
- The other forms of care offered at the clinic, ensuring you can choose which treatment you’d prefer
Clinical Management Quality Mark (CMQM)
The CMQM is given to clinics which demonstrate excellence in terms of operating within a structured and managed clinical environment. To receive this award, we had to demonstrate excellence in a range of areas including:
- Clinical audit- regular clinical audits means we can identify areas for improvement and focus on improving these
- Risk management- making sure our clinic is safe for all
- Incident reporting
- Operational policies which serve to protect everyone who comes to our clinic
- Outcome measures, including patient satisfaction. These help us identify how well you have responded to care, and how happy you are with the care we have provided
- Emergency procedures
In receiving both the PPQM and the CMQM, we became one of less than 50 clinics in the UK to hold both awards!
The Heale Award
Our Principal Chiropractor Philippa has co-authored a number of research papers and received a number of professional accolades since graduation. She was presented with the Heale Award for “Outstanding Post-Graduate Training Candidate”, after being nominated by her then practice principal.
This award is given to just one chiropractor in the UK each year. The award was given to recognise Philippa’s commitment to continued learning, how she had instigated positive change in her clinics, and provided significant contribution resulting in improved patient care and positive development of the chiropractic profession.