Join our Team
Acorn Health is an innovative, award-winning chiropractic clinic in the heart of Emsworth, Hampshire. We also offer our treatment rooms to evidence based, skilled practitioners on flexible room hire agreements. Acorn Health unites independent practitioners in an environment where we are passionate about patient care and supporting our team. Building on our established reputation, we are pleased to welcome you to our newly renovated premises where we offer treatment rooms to rent for experienced, like-minded practitioners.
Who we are
Our aim is to provide an innovative and integrated approach to healing and healthcare by working with a team of expert practitioners who deliver healthcare excellence and are committed to developing and improving their skills. Caring for our patients is at the core of what we do and we believe good outcomes from care are vital for both our patients and our practice. We want to help improve public knowledge and understanding of healthcare to encourage our patients to take an active role in managing their own health.
If you would like to to become part of our reception team, are experienced and passionate about chiropractic care please contact us using the form below for further information about the roles available and how to apply.
We know you have two jobs. Firstly, you’re a practitioner striving to deliver healthcare excellence and superb patient care. Secondly, you’re a business owner and have the roles and responsibilities that come alongside that so you need a dependable health care facility to work from. We offer affordable and flexible room hire facilities from our chiropractic clinic in Emsworth.
Benefits of working from Acorn Health
The practitioners who work from here feel proud to welcome their patients to our facility, and our professional clinic provides light, welcoming treatment rooms that are a pleasure to work in. In addition, to room hire you’ll benefit from:
- A professional, friendly working environment
- Reception services and client booking facilities if required
- Flexible opening hours including evenings and Saturdays
- Convenient town centre location near to a large public car park with excellent public transport links
- Spacious, well lit, well-presented treatment rooms
- Cross-referrals and networking opportunities with other practitioners
- Flexible, affordable room rent on hourly, half day or whole day rates
- Simple agreements with no long term financial commitments or contracts
- The opportunity to be featured on our reception TV screen, newsletters and social media.
Rent our Treatment Rooms
Our requirements for practitioners who wish to rent our treatment rooms are:
- Presentation of certificates and qualifications
- Proof of professional indemnity insurance
- Registration with the appropriate professional association
- In addition, you should have a team-minded approach and a high level of commitment to patient care
If you’re a passionate, skilled practitioner who wants to complement the services we have available and enhance our innovative approach to healthcare, we’d love to hear from you. Please get in touch via the form below!
[gravityform id=”1″ title=”true” description=”true”]