Join our Team
Acorn Health is an innovative, award-winning multidisciplinary clinic in the heart of Emsworth, Hampshire which unites independent practitioners in an environment where we are passionate about patient care and supporting our team. Building on our established reputation, we are pleased to welcome you to our newly renovated premises where we offer a wide range of disciplines and treatments.
Who we are
Our aim is to provide an innovative and integrated approach to healing and healthcare by working with a team of expert practitioners who deliver healthcare excellence and are committed to developing and improving their skills. Caring for our patients is at the core of what we do and we believe good outcomes from care are vital for both our patients and our practice. We want to help improve public knowledge and understanding of healthcare to encourage our patients to take an active role in managing their own health.
We know you have two jobs. Firstly, you’re a practitioner striving to deliver healthcare excellence and superb patient care. Secondly, you’re a business owner and have the roles and responsibilities that come alongside that.
We recognise that part of our role is to support you in growing and developing your business, and weoffer the highest standard of working environment possible. We want to make running a business enjoyable, and as such our fully managed working environment will allow you to do what you do best- help your patients. You’ll probably want to take advantage of an individual page on our website, in addition to regular social media promotion, e-newsletters and marketing through a range of in-house material such as our television screen in reception and leaflets.
We value our practitioners as individuals and recognise that you know the best way to run your business, but we do encourage our practitioners to take a collaborative approach to healthcare, sharing resources, knowledge and capabilities to help all our patients. Working as a team ensures we can assist each patient as quickly as possible, whatever their health needs may be. After all- many heads are better than one!
Benefits of working with us
We want our practitioners to feel proud to welcome their patients here, and our professional clinic provides light, welcoming treatment rooms that are used daily for a range of holistic therapies and medical treatments. Our practitioners benefit from:
- A professional, friendly working environment
- Reception services and client booking facilities
- Flexible opening hours including evenings and weekends
- Convenient town centre location near to a large public car park with excellent public transport links
- Spacious, well-presented treatment rooms
- Cross-referrals and networking opportunities with other practitioners
- Flexible, affordable room hire on hourly, half day or whole day rates
- Simple agreements with no long term financial commitments or contracts
- Regular marketing and advertising with e-newsletters to our large client database, social media promotions and in-house marketing opportunities
- Presentation of certificates and qualifications
- Proof of professional indemnity insurance
- Registration with the appropriate professional association
If you’re a passionate, skilled practitioner who wants to complement the services we have available and enhance our innovative approach to healthcare, we’d love to hear from you! Please get in touch via the form below!